Bell Integration is a technology services provider; supporting its customers through the complex lifecycle of their assets from acquisition through to retirement, including supply of all the resources required to consult, support and project manage throughout the journey.
To support the Asset Retire and Logistic team, carrying out goods in and despatch duties, collecting customer assets and general warehouse activities.
- Good PC skills including Excel, Word and Outlook. Confident in entering data into databases.
- Good attention to detail and able to work accurately and efficiently.
- Experience of working within a warehouse environment.
- Understanding of warehouse working practices
- Understands health & safety risks of working in a warehouse environment, and understands and follows safe working practices.
- Able and willing to work flexibly and undertake a range of tasks and duties
- Ability to work effectively within the team to share workload, also taking on single tasks and seeing them through to completion.
- Organised and methodical, able to receive instruction and guidance and report back
- Customer Contact is required which will require the role holder to be of smart appearance. A company uniform is provided including PPE.
- Hours are from 8am to 4pm Mon to Fri, some work outside of these hours is required as necessary. Overtime is paid for this.
- A current Fork Lift license. Counter Balance, or Bendy
- A current Clean manual driving licence
- Use of Navision/Access databases
- Perform goods in duties, unload vehicles, check and unpack receipts, including accurate and timely data entry to Navision/ Access databases.
- Picking stock for despatch from the stocks, checking and packing goods in preparation for shipping.
- Asset tagging new customer stock received pre storage into the warehouse.
- Move/ transfer stock within the warehouse and between warehouses on site using trucks and trollies.
- Maintaining tidiness and organisation within all Bell Warehouses. Sweeping up and putting the rubbish in the bins.
- Assist Bell drivers in Customer site shredding and asset collections. Loading vehicles.
- Inventory stock checks of assets held in the warehouse.
- Assist with waste collections and out loads of WEEE equipment to the recycle plant.
- Advise the management team immediately if any problems occur that have an impact on the business.
- Work with the team to ensure a proactive workflow
- To carry out other Warehouse related functions as required by the Senior Management Team.