Maintenance & Repair Administrator
Pentalver Transport is an award winning container logistics company with over 30 years' experience. We are currently recruiting for Maintenance & Repair Administrator to join our team in Southampton. As a M&R Administrator you will be responsible for ensuring all work is undertaken and invoiced in accordance with agreed estimates, and repaired in a timely manner.
This is a full-time, permanent position working 40 hours per week.
- Send estimates to customers in a timely manner with accurate information
- Ensure authorised and completed container repairs are invoiced with accurate information on time and in accordance with agreed terms
- Prioritise containers to be repaired, reducing the waiting time
- Monitor damaged containers awaiting estimates, chasing locations, ensuring containers are in the correct area
- Liaise with customers providing accurate stock information and performance updates in a professional manner
- Continually in contact with current customers ensuring satisfactory service levels
- Secure the best possible price for any purchases or service required, whilst monitoring stock levels
- Produce monthly stock levels of inventory for accounts
- Striving for continuous improvements in all areas, encouraging employees to do the same
- Update customer systems with repair detail, accurately in a timely manner
Requirements for the Maintenance & Repair Administrator:
- Previous container experience
- Ability to understand fabrication processes (desirable)
- A confident style when reporting Maintenance & Repair performance
- A working knowledge of PC applications: Microsoft and Outlook
- Ability to interpret business priorities and organise work
- Must work well under pressure, whilst making key decisions
- Good written communication skills with the ability to produce clear and concise reports
- Excellent oral communication, interpersonal and influencing skills with the ability to take a confident and diplomatic approach with staff, colleagues and customers
- Numerical and analytical skills with the ability to interpret data
- Proactive, innovative and creative approach to problem solving
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays and be eligible to join our stakeholder pension scheme. You will work for a company that is leading the container industry with confidence, providing first class service and a great employee experience.
If you feel that you meet the criteria for the Maintenance & Repair Administrator role then please apply now!