A New Position with a Successful, Expanding and Dynamic Business
An Outstanding Opportunity with Excellent Career Development Prospects
North EastHighly Attractive Salary & Comprehensive Benefits
Firmly established as a market leader, this highly successful, profitable and rapidly expanding company is renowned for their innovative product design, engineered to provide technical solutions across a wide range of applications for their predominantly international customers.
This new position has been created as part of restructuring to meet the challenges of their next rapid expansion phase, requiring you to take full managerial accountability for the entire manufacturing process including; Production, Continuous Improvement and the implementation of Planned Preventive Maintenance.
You will optimise plant, equipment and staff utilisation to ensure the business operates in the most costeffective manner and meets demanding customer requirements.
This is an outstanding opportunity to head all aspects of manufacturing activity and attain right first time, world class production standards. In this exciting role you will:
- be a high calibre Manufacturing Manager, a natural leader and high performer who can lead from the front in a business now entering its next exciting major growth phase, taking full accountability for running a complex manufacturing and assembly facility bringing true added value and total efficiency optimisation.
- have an outstanding track record of personally leading, mentoring and motivating a loyal and able workforce in a dynamic manufacturing environment with exposure to a broad spectrum of engineering processes.
- You will undertake a total review of all manufacturing activity and develop and implement strategies which will streamline of all aspects of production operations, optimise material usage and eliminate waste, thereby enhancing efficiency, reducing production unit costs and increasing both quality and on time delivery.
- Achieve a significant enhancement in productivity and profitability in a tightly controlled manufacturing business with over 150 employees, producing mechanically engineered and assembled products for export markets.
- An impressive graduate mechanical or production engineer is required, a natural and charismatic leader possessing the presence, personality, resilience and tenacity to fulfil the requirements of this challenging role.
- An inspirational leader, with sound commercial and financial awareness, who as a member of the senior management team demonstrates their ability to make a significant strategic contribution to the business.
- A versatile, self-directed individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, attracted by both the challenges of this initial role and the prospect of enhanced responsibility in the medium term within an organisation which encourages and supports continuous learning and self-development.
The reward package includes a highly attractive basic salary and comprehensive benefits, designed to attract individuals of the highest calibre.
Only those already authorised to live and work in the United Kingdom will be considered and sponsorship is not available. Please forward in absolute confidence your curriculum vitae, quoting reference AK 1020 to: Andrew D Kelly Ltd, Foxfield House, Morpeth, Northumberland NE61 3LA. Tel: 01670 515077 Email: email@example.com