Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Location: Whiteparish, Salisbury
Hours: Monday- Friday 8:30am-5.00pm
Formed in 1977 and based near Salisbury, the company is a world leader in the design and manufacture of advanced data logging systems, easy to programme touch-panel displays, and bespoke product design and manufacturing services to other market-leading companies.
The company is looking for a bright, confident team player with a passion for marketing to report into the Marketing Manager and work extensively with the sales department.
- Assisting Marketing Manager in creating annual marketing plans for all brands to an agreed budget.
- To assist in developing, implementing and maintaining a stringent SEO campaign with social media assist and PPC campaigns.
- Ensuring that the company's website is managed and accurate and liaising with the website company to implement any changes or development required.
- To create presentations, webinars and other promotional materials to support new product launches, announcements or marketing campaigns.
- Conduct market research to support new product development both product and market-based. Manage regular customer surveys on all brands.
- To negotiate advertising deals and packages for the Company and its brands, getting the best possible price available for these. To manage trade, business to business and directory listings.
- To organise company events both internal and external including the launch of new products & services and customer Open Days.
- To identify exhibitor opportunities and manage exhibition attendance for the company for both UK and overseas shows.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of all products and services.
- Give support to the Sales Department on an 'ad hoc' basis when asked including web, print and digital promotional materials for specific customers or meetings.
- When required, support other areas of the business when and where the need arises.
- A degree in Business Marketing is an advantage.
- The confidence to pitch, present and justify your ideas.
- Experience / knowledge of website tools such as Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
- A thorough understanding of social media and its use in corporate environments.
- IT skills with the ability to use all aspects of MS Office.
- Strong copywriting and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work individually or as part of a team.
- Have a creative eye for visual marketing materials.
- Have the ability to adapt to change and meet deadlines, whilst remaining calm under pressure.
- A professional attitude with impeccable phone manner and a responsible approach to the job.
- Willing to undertake any training relevant to the role.
- Clean driving licence.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of; Digital Marketing Assistant, Online Marketing Executive, Online Marketing Administrator, Digital Marketing Associate, Digital Marketing Officer, Social Media Executive, Performance Media Executive, PPC Executive, Paid Search Executive, Paid Social Executive, Online Marketing Analyst, Online Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Specialist, Digital Marketing Executive, Social Media Officer, Marketing Co-ordinator, Digital Marketing Manager, Graduate Marketing Executive will also be considered for this role.