Marketing Events Assistant | Southampton, Hampshire, SO15
Estate Agents, Letting Agents, Mortgage Advisors, desired but not vital.
Marketing and Advertising Graduates Welcome!
~ Immediate Start Available; No Marketing or Advertising Qualifications nor Experience Required! ~
Phoenix Event Marketing is a fairly well established event marketing company in Southampton that is looking to grow due to high demand for our promotional marketing teams.
No event marketing experience is required because we offer regular training including:
- in-house workshop-style training
- in-house role-playing sessions
- daily sales impacts and motivational talks
- open-door policy: ongoing guidance and support
- access to mentors and networking contacts
- conference calls with high rollers from across the country
- regional and national training seminars hosted by industry experts
We provide our event marketing services to companies that are looking to increase their market share or enhance their brand’s image. You'll be an active part of our fun and vibrant environment from the start. You'll work in different venues, retail shops, shopping centers, train stations and other places with heavy foot traffic. [Please note: this is NOT an office based graphic design nor digital marketing job; it's based in the field speaking with customers face-to-face]
Marketing Events Assistants will be involved in:
- Sales and marketing presentations
- Brand management and public relations
- Retail sales and promotions
- General customer service
- Client relationship management
Recommended Skills/Qualities for Marketing Events Assistants:
- A positive, professional attitude
- Confident communication skills (written and verbal)
- Sales, Customer Service, Retail or Hospitality experience
- The ability to quickly and successfully build rapport
- Confidence and an outgoing personality
- A problem solving/ solution oriented nature
- A friendly and positive vibe
Customer facing experience can be beneficial, but we’re simply looking for people that:
- Are 18+ years of age and legally allowed to work in the UK
- Are willing/able to commute to Southampton, Hampshire, SO15
- Estate Agents, Letting Agents, Mortgage Advisors, desired but not vital.
- Are prepared to work hard to achieve success and financial freedom
- Are excited about personal and professional development
- Are interested in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or Business
- Have a Marketing, Advertising or Business-oriented Degree (optional)
** For Consideration: **
Please send your CV or LinkedIn profile through the online application process for consideration. We will notify you right away via email or phone if your application is successful, so please be sure your contact details are provided and that you're checking your messages regularly.