Mechanical Engineer, Worthing, West Sussex
£22k - £32k pa + excellent benefits| Worthing, Brighton, Crawley, Littlehampton, Bognor Regis, Chichester, Waterlooville, Cosham, Midhurst, Petworth, Hayling Island, Eastbourne, Horsham| Permanent
Mechanical Engineer to assist in producing 2D and 3D CAD drawings for a global operation with a satellite office based in Worthing. The mechanical engineer must be HND qualified or similar.
The successful Mechanical Engineer will have most of the following:
- 2D and 3D modelling and drawing skills from college /university or commercially
- Use of a mainstream 3D CAD package such as Solidworks
- Educated to HND/ HNC in Mechanical Engineering or similar engineering discipline.
- Good numeracy & written skills for documentation
- Mechanical design on existing and new products
- With team support mechanical design from concept through to manufacturing
- Conduct 3D CAD design using solidworks
- BoMs and other material specifications
- Liaise with mechanical engineering team to shop floor manufacturing
Responsible for designing bespoke high precision instrumentation mechanical solutions you will need to be creative in your thinking. Lots of varied work! Excellent opportunity for college / graduate level applicant.
This is an extremely exciting time for a Mechanical Engineer to join a growing business and share in their global success.
- Pension Scheme (contributions up to 6%)
- Death in Service cover
- Private medical insurance
Key words: 2D, AutoCAD, 3D CAD, Solidworks
Please send your application today for more information on the company and job role!