MOBILE DEVELOPER / ENGINEER / PROGRAMMER (ANDROID OR IOS)
£60,000 - £85,000| London| Permanent
Mobile Developer/Programmer/Architect (Android or iOS)
Build and develop mobile apps with this innovative Digital Strategy firm based in the heart of London.
My client is an entrepreneurial digital agency and strategic advisory company bridging the gap between strategy, technology and innovation. In their 2nd year of business they have already secured extensive investment currently solve their clientís problems through creative, design, strategy and advisory services.
They are on the look for an experienced Mobile Application Architect to join their vibrant team of creatives in their UK HQ and work alongside engineers and front end developers to deliver well-engineered and impressive mobile applications.
- Working with the Strategy and UX/UI Design teams as well as customer organizations to architect, design, and implement solutions.
- Designing, developing and productising mobile components and services that complete a fully automated platform and continuous delivery stack used to bootstrap and accelerate Customer Journey Engineering.
- Determine, apply and improve appropriate methodologies and toolsets for a customerís culture and operating environment.
- Participate in and lead digital workshops with customer organizations.
- Complete solutions by coordinating, communicating, and contributing to team meetings and customer engagements.
- Explore up-and-coming technologies and software products; seize learning and knowledge sharing opportunities; maintain personal networks; participate in professional organizations. Read; teach; learn.
- Enhance the groupís reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value.
- Support the team by providing advice, coaching, and educational opportunities.
Skills & Experience
- Proven iOS or Android development in a production context (5+ years)
- Visual design and prototyping.
- Solid understanding and practical experience of engineering fundamentals of mobile development such as performance, APIs, troubleshooting, latency, etc.
- Confident working with version control systems such as Git.
- Strong knowledge of designing a mobile experience for variable screen sizes
- Hands-on experience of continuous delivery.
- Interaction design, crossing over into UX.
- As you'll also be working with backend developers it would be advantageous if you have some knowledge of backend technologies.
This is a next generation, entrepreneurial environment where new ideas and ways of working are always welcomed. My client is looking to build their team with innovative and creative people who relish working in a relaxed but productive atmosphere.
On offer is a highly competitive package and the chance to work on super exciting global clients Ė helping them manage global digital transformation projects!
Please forward your latest CV to ***********************