New Business Sales Engineer
Location: Mobile- South East
Salary: Negotiable, DOE + Performance related bonus, Company Vehicle, Private Health Care & Pension
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Byworth are recognised as the leading British manufacturer within steam boiler industry. We are proud of our heritage with over 50 years sustainable growth, holding a positive reputation within industry and extended markets, and are leaders in field with award winning innovation. Byworth Boilers continues its growth journey and are now looking to extend its sales team to join us at this exciting time.
Mobile/ home based, you will be responsible for delivering a new business sales targets within your designated area, managing your own work load, supported with office generated leads. You will manage a robust lead qualifying process ensuring you build accurate client data through consultative sales process, and using technical knowledge to provide timely, customer focussed solutions.
Key roles and responsibilities will include:-
- Hunt and identify new business opportunities that are relevant to growth sectors and services
- Exceed annual target of £1m+, working with extended teams to ensure specifications are accurate
- Success in winning individual accounts of £200k+, including bid and tender involvement
- Evaluate customers' requirements and provide bespoke solutions, within multi-level complex projects
- Deliver innovative solutions and presentations utilising CRM software to prepare quotations.
- Ensure robust regular follow-up done with prospects, daily CRM record collection is kept up to date
- Drive your work through the sales funnel at a fast pace to ensure fluid and focused pipeline, monthly and quarterly accurate forecasting.
- Researching up to date relevant industry knowledge.
- Attending exhibitions alongside marketing to promote the company.
- Maintaining accurate paperwork and ensuring systems are up to date.
- Any other duties as directed by your Manager
In order to be considered for this role, it is important that applicants demonstrate the following:-
- Proven ability to generate and develop new business opportunities through added value selling techniques.
- Ambitious and driven with a proven track record of success in consultative selling, ideally in a technical environment.
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships be seen as a brand ambassador
- Highly self-motivated, well organised, excellent communicator, presenter and negotiator, ability to work under own initiative, meeting tight deadlines.
- Hold sharp commercial acumen, ability to build strong external / internal relationships
- Excellent IT skills, proven ability to use CRM systems
- Experience in the following role would be advantageous: Business Development Manager, Business Development, Sales, Boiler Sales, Engineering Sales, Sales Manager, Field Sales Executive, Area Sales Manager
To apply; please click on APPLY to submit your up-to-date CV with a brief cover letter explaining why you would be suitable for this role.