Encore's Managed Service division is looking for an Onsite Contract/Recruitment Manager to join our business. We are looking for a driven, dynamic individual, with proven recruitment and client servicing skills, to offer excellent recruitment services and delivery to our client requiring temporary workforce solutions.
- £20,000 to £25,000 dependent upon experience plus bonus
- Extensive training package and support
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases in line with length of service
- Private Health Care
- Discounted Gym memberships and much more!
- Developing a strong relationship with our client to gain deep understanding of their business and recruitment requirements.
- Attracting, screening, recruiting and inducting a temporary workforce to meet client requirements.
- Managing recruited candidate's performance daily and weekly to ensure that clients and contractors are consistently satisfied.
- Responsibility for managing the performance and output of each temp, looking to increase this in order to increase profitability for Encore.
- Resolving and troubleshooting issues and putting proactive measures in place to ensure continued client satisfaction.
- Ensuring staffing levels are maintained for all shift patterns.
- Responding to staffing issues and resolving shortfalls in attendance.
- Working towards weekly/monthly KPIs and revenue targets.
- Responsible for reporting management information.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Client relationship management experience within an onsite recruitment capacity.
- Experience contract managing within the food industry and GLA knowledge is an advantage but not essential.
- Appreciation of the importance of excellent service delivery to ensure repeat business with clients and candidates.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with clients and candidates developing these in to long standing business relationships.
- Ability to demonstrate strong understanding of client recruitment requirements and source candidates matching their needs.
- Ability to identify problems and ensure that pre-emptive corrective actions plans are put in place for future success.
- Strong administration skills and an eye for detail.
- Flexible - will have responsibility for on-call mobile.
- Driving licence and car are essential.
Encore is recruiting across our branch network; visit our page for information about all of our current opportunities.
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.