Operations Compliance Manager
£42.5k - 44k per year + Car User Allowance| Chesterfield, Dronfield, Eckington, Mansfield, Worksop| Contract/Interim
Having worked with this organisation for the past 3 years I know that staff within the organisation share the same vision and care passionately about what they do, strive to deliver an excellent service, and enjoy going to work and making a difference to people's lives.
You will be working with a business which is ambitious for growth and who know that their staff will be the driving force behind this.
Your main purpose within the role of the Operations Compliance Manager is to manage compliance across the trade's teams within the social housing sector across North Derbyshire, South Yorkshire and North Nottinghamshire.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
* Overall responsibility for all compliance relating to gas, plumbing, electrical and asbestos works carried out.
* The day to day management of a team of 3 line managers.
* Regular reporting to the senior management within the organisation in relation to the management of risks across the portfolio.
* Regular liaison with a wide variety of stakeholders across the business as well as external parties.
* Ensure that all contractors, partners and parties are compliant with legal and company regulations and standards.
* Ensure regular inspections are carried on all aspects of works undertaken by the company and to attend jobs where necessary.
* Assist with procurement exercises for service contracts and materials.
* Produce regular KPI reports and take the lead on planning and delivery of trades services
* To support the creation of budgets and ensure that the monitoring of budgets throughout the year is effective.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate
* A strong and visible leadership style.
* Have a relevant trade qualification in Gas, Electric or Asbestos.
* Have significant experience within a property maintenance environment.
* Have £multi million budget management experience.
* Have experience in a management position to include management of middle management.
* Possess excellent commercial awareness.
* Have excellent organisational skills.
* Be able to work effectively under pressure and respond well to tight deadlines.
* Be knowledgeable in legislation, policies and procedures relating to Building Regulations and Housing Acts.
Our client is responsible for the management, maintenance and improvement of over 5000 properties and the neighbourhoods in which they are located in. My client offers a vibrant, family-friendly place to work where expectations are high. In return my client offer competitive pay, an above average pension scheme and flexible working arrangements.
This role is commutable from Chesterfield, Dronfield, Eckington, Mansfield and Worksop.
You may have experience of the following: Operations Manager, Operations Management, Operations Compliance Manager, Gas Compliance Manager, Electrical Compliance Manager, Asbestos Compliance Manager and Housing Compliance Manager
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that truly value quality, professionalism and the commitment to customer satisfaction then please email your CV or apply via the website today.