Web / Software / PHP Developer
A great opportunity has arisen for a PHP Developer, who is seeking a role within a company that is continuously expanding; projecting large scale growth this coming year, having successfully penetrated universal markets, they are looking for an innovative PHP Developer to become an integral part of the business.
As the PHP Developer, your responsibilities will be to:
- Design, implement and refactor
- Manage the full life cycle of the development process
- Understand and document non-technical customer requirements.
Joining the agile and cutting-edge team based in Manchester, you will develop their web based platform and work closely with the tech lead on fascinating projects.
Doubling the size of their current team, the company has grown organically in just under 3 years, as the Developer, you will embody their philosophy of smashing the boundaries of mediocrity and achieve things that could not originally be done.
The successful PHP Developer will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working with Object Oriented PHP
- Strong OOP fundamentals and problem-solving skills
- Excellent coding skills
- Experience with large legacy codebases including refactoring
- Understanding of highly concurrent applications including load balancing across multiple servers
- Expertise working with API's, web services and internet networking (DNS, IP's, SMTP, etc)
- Excellent debugging skills and strong belief in documentation and testing
- The ability to take initiative and problem solve effectively
- Knowledge of working with Amazon Web Services
- Experience developing platforms and generic systems
- Experience with bringing codebases in line with coding standards
- Experience implementing unit and regression testing on legacy codebases
- Previous experience in e-commerce software.
In return, you will receive a salary of £28,000 - £40,000 plus benefits.
To apply for the role please submit your CV or call Zack Georgiou on ************* for more details. Please also add me on LinkedIn or follow Chroma Recruitment Ltd