Project Manager - Structural Steelwork Contractor
c£60k - £70k + Benefits| London, Essex, Kent, Surrey, Hertfordshire| Permanent
Project Manager – Structural Steelwork Contractor
- c£60k - £70k + Benefits
- Essex / London / South East Based
My client is a dynamic and specialist contractor in the detailed design, fabrication and erection of structural steelwork for the construction industry, particular large scale structural refurbishment projects on landmark London projects in the retail and commercial sectors.
Reporting to the Managing Director they have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to deliver structural steelwork packages on exciting and interesting schemes throughout London
The Projects Manager will work in a team supporting projects in London and the South East.
- Build good relations with the client and project team
- Ensure all aspects of the build process are satisfactorily completed on time and within cost and to the highest possible standards
- Be able to carry out perfect delivery and produce snag free jobs
- Must be able to run at least two contracts at one time
- Liaison with construction teams and landlords and clients
- Design control and coordination, directly liaise with designers
- Management of Site Manager and site teams
- Manage all aspects of build process
- Visit sites at least one day a week
The Successful Senior Project Manager:
- Track record of successful projects in areas such as Structural Steelwork, Secondary Steelwork, Steel Staircase carcasses and Temporary Steelwork
- Understands the pre-construction process
- Can organise and manage the design phase of a project
- Able to collate information from his team to prepare and present the project report.
- Understanding of how to comply with a H&S policy and H&S management system