A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a experienced Fire & Security m Project Manager to work for a successful and growing NSI Gold Security business. We are looking for a skilled Fire and Security Project Manager to join the projects team.
The successful Fire and Security Project Manager will be responsible for the management of several projects and will be involved in taking ownership of project work including design, estimating, site surveys and completion documentation.
As a Fire & Security Project manager your Principal Responsibilities will include but not be limited to.
- Manage Projects/contracts activities and assist in developing appropriate strategies for maximising project profitability and delivery.
- Ensure selected Projects/contracts are compliant with the Company's Quality Policy in line with BN EN ISO 9001:2000 approval.
- To maintain profitable methods and systems for achieving optimum Project performance.
- Attend site meetings as and when required.
- Produce estimates/quotations and evaluations.
In return there is a very competitive salary on offer of up to £45,000 plus package for the right candidate.
You must have a strong technical understanding of Fire Alarms , CCTV, Intruder Alarms and Access control systems with specific experience working with Retail and Commercial based contracts/projects.
You will need to have strong customer relation skills and the ability to manage multiple on-going projects, up to the value of £300,000
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity then please send your CV in as directed or call Ben McQueeney at FastTrack.
Fire Alarms / Security / CCTV / Intruder Alarms / Access control / Project Management