£22,438 + Excellent Benefits
Are you looking for a fulfilling opportunity where you can shine as an integral part of a close-knit team?
Look no further! - A unique opportunity for a Qualified Dental Nurse has arisen at Hove's premier dental practice. They like to do things differently - providing their patients with a 5-star service in a modern boutique environment and they want you to be part of it.
If you think you have the passion, commitment, personality and enthusiasm then read on!
* Be a General Dental Council (GDC) Registrant with a minimum of two years' experience, ideally (but not necessarily) in private practice. You will have a broad range of experience, providing chair-side support during various procedures;
* Possess great communication skills - our dental nurses play a very important role in all aspects of the patient experience and we want you to demonstrate that you can make patients feel at ease, explain procedures and deliver care of the highest standard;
* Take pride in your image - presentation in both appearance and manner is important to us and our patients and reflects the high quality service that we provide;
* Ideally be proficient with the use of Software of Excellence (Exact) software. This would be ideal but training can be provided;
* Be willing to go the extra mile- providing our patients with a memorable dental experience is what we're all about and you will have a key role in exceeding our patients' expectations;
* Ensure that HTM01-05, CQC and other practice policies and protocols are adhered to;
* Ideally possess post-certificate qualifications
In return, we will provide you with:
* A competitive salary
* Private health insurance (after qualifying period)
* Support to excel at what you do
* Regular practice activities including fully paid for Summer and Christmas events
* A modern working environment with the latest equipment, technology and materials
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Qualified Dental Nurse role click 'apply'. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK