£18,540 + bonus + 23 days annual leave + company pension, health cash plan
42 hours per week
Our client has identified an excellent opportunity for an experienced Quality Assurance Officer to join their team based in Leeds. The role will involve monitoring all relevant business processes to ensure their customers achieve a consistently high level of service, both verbally and in writing, ensuring all rules, regulations and standards of the organisation are maintained.
As Quality Assurance Officer your key responsibilities will include:
* Performing monitoring on both live and recorded calls in order to ensure best practice is adhered to.
* Performance monitoring all relevant administrative functions and processes to ensure customer engagement is consistently professional and compliant.
* Participating in the development and improvement of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
* Utilising quality monitoring to compile and track performance at an individual, functional, and department levels.
* Monitoring phone calls with customer contacts to ensure agents/advisors follow company policies and FCA principles.
* Providing actionable data to team leaders as needed.
* Maintaining database and spreadsheets to measure call quality.
* Providing relevant support to the Quality Assurance Manager.
* Communicating issues within the team as required.
Who are we looking for?
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
* A minimum of 2 years' experience working within a collections or quality assurance role within a regulated environment.
* An understanding of the consumer credit sector and working within the regulatory framework of the FCA.
* Clear and effective communication skills (written and verbal).
* Ability to prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines to ensure the effective delivery of service.
* Strong analytical, planning and organisational skills.
* Trained/experienced in Quality System Regulation and auditing processes.
* ISO accredited qualification
* Introduction to ISO9001
* Foundations for implementation of ISO 9001
* Certificate in Quality Management Level 3
How to apply
If you wish to be considered for this Quality Assurance Officer role click 'apply'. You will receive an email shortly after your application - you will need to read and respond to this to complete your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.