Formel D is the leading global service provider of the automotive industry. We develop market-leading concepts as well as individual, scalable solutions along the entire automotive value chain – from development to production to aftersales.
The company was founded in 1993 at its headquarters in Troisdorf near Cologne. Today we employ over 6000 people from 45 nations in more than 80 locations in 19 countries. Passion drives us, professionalism makes us stand out and team spirit makes us successful. We work at the core of the industry that moves us every day.
For our subsidiaries in United Kingdom, we are seeking
You can also be a Warehouse Operative/Picker Packer/Logistic Operative.
Location: North, Midlands and South of the UK.
Also commutable for:
Crewe, Birmingham, Chester, Manchester, Liverpool, Warrington, Stoke-On-Trent, Newcastle under Lyme, Coventry, Wrexham,Oxford, Banbury, Abingdon, Didcot, Witney, Farringdon, Chichester, Andover, Basingstoke, Crawley, Gosport, Portsmouth, Waterlooville, Woking, London, Reading, Southampton, Birmingham, Warwick,Leamington,Stratford, Sunderland, Dunton, Dagenham
Contract Length: various contracts available depending on projects
Hours: 40 to 84 hours depending on the project
Overview of the role:
Maintains quality standards by approving incoming materials, in process production and finished products; recording and updating quality results.
- Approves incoming materials by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
- Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
- Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
- Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
- Experience in visual checks
- Experience in production/ logistic/manufacture environment. (ideally Automotive)
- Excellent communication skills
Why Formel D?
- International Brand: you will be part of an International Company at the heart of the industry that drives us every day.
- Competitive rate, international opportunities and a great working environment
- Gain experience: opportunity to work and cooperate with market-leading customers in the automotive industry (manufacturers and suppliers). We offer a different experience into the automotive industry.
- Challenging experiences: through various project challenges, it is ensured that the learning curve never decreases and diverse experiences can be gathered.
- Learning Opportunities: employees will learn a vast variety of procedures and processes as well as the latest technologies that the sector has to offer.
Welcome to Formel D. The driving force