QA Associate, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
We are seeking a QA Associate, to work in the Quality & EHS department as part of their manufacturing facility in Nottingham, UK, producing cGMP-compliant biopharmaceuticals.
The key function of this position is to ensure that the requirements of the Quality Management System are applied and maintained throughout the manufacturing facility. It is vital, in order to assure the safety of products and maintain compliance status, that all quality-impacting activities are controlled by clear work instructions and that records of activities are maintained. The primary responsibilities of this role will therefore be documentation control and review, batch review and release, change control, filing and archiving.
- You will be challenged with the complexity of applying quality systems within a state-of-the-art automated manufacturing process that is run on a 24/7 operational basis.
- You will learn to plan, resource and manage tasks effectively whilst having the opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of cGMP biotech manufacturing.
- Depending on assessment of competence and experience, further areas for development may include deviation management, CAPA, training, internal auditing and vendor evaluation.
- The role entails working as part of a multi-disciplinary team that has close interaction with all other departments within the Company.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You should be qualified to a minimum of degree level or equivalent, preferably in Life Sciences or Chemical Sciences, or have relevant industry experience.
- Some experience of Quality Assurance within the pharmaceutical (or equivalent) industry including cGMP and quality systems is desirable.
- Able to demonstrate an ability to work according to detailed written procedures and in a systematic manner.
- Good team, interpersonal and communication skills together with the ability to organise and manage their own workload, often to tight deadlines.
- A willingness to respond quickly to the needs of internal customers is also key.
- A high level of computer literacy is an essential requirement of this position.
Salary: £Competitive + Benefits
To Apply: Please press the "Apply" button
*Due to the amount of applications received, only those who our client wishes to progress will be contacted. If you have not received correspondence within 21 days then please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Thank you for reading this advertisement.
This may be of interest to people looking for roles in the following: Quality Technician, QA Auditor, Quality Assurance, Quality Controller, Quality Manager, Pharmaceutical, Laboratory Technician, Lab Technician, Scientist, Biotechnologist, Science Technologist, Nottingham, Sheffield, Nottinghamshire, South Yorkshire, Derby, Loughborough, Newark, Mansfield