Quantity Surveyor / Estimator
£40,000 - £50,000
This is a permanent position for a Quantity surveyor working for a growing professional main contracting and project management company offering progression and career opportunities.
Knowledge of CDM regulations and Health & Safety issues are desirable.
- Producing high level cost plans at enquiry stage
- Producing fixed quotes and tenders
- Sub-contractor enquiries
- Take offs
- Works variations and final accounts
You will ideally have a qualification in Quantity Surveying and be MRICS or working towards your RICS qualification. You will need to have experience working on commercial refurbishment projects of all types. To be successful, you will need to be confident and have a hands-on approach to competently manage projects and work in a team.
- This position would suit candidates with direct experience of pricing all aspects of commercial refurbishment projects.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying or similar
- Technical as well as commercial understanding of Construction
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a Quantity Surveying role
- Main Contractor or Developer experience
- Commercial Awareness
- Contractual expertise
- Previous experience within construction
- Enthusiasm and positive outlook
- Long term career with stable contractor
- Pension scheme
- Healthcare scheme