£20k - £30k pa + commission, benefits| Portsmouth, Chichester, Havant, Gosport, Alresford, Alton, Whiteley, Winchester, Southampton, Chandler's Ford, Romsey| Permanent
Recruitment Consultants !
Fareham, near Portsmouth
Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is looking for experienced or trainee Recruitment Consultants to work in business and sales roles in a dynamic and exciting office environment. We are a fast-growing Recruitment company with offices on the Cams Hall Estate business park in Fareham, with easy access from the M27 motorway, free parking and excellent on site facilities.
Blueprint Recruitment has expanded quickly to become one of the UK's top 250 recruitment agencies and our Recruitment Consultant positions are a result of the continuing growth of our business. We are a successful medium sized company with low staff turnover, that offers attractive and rewarding long-term career opportunities. To add to our team we are looking for ambitious Recruiters who want an exciting and fast-tracked career path as well as the ability to achieve high earnings through a basic salary and an uncapped commission scheme.
Ideally you will be a recent graduate, recruitment trainee or an experienced Recruiter. You will need to be confident in using the telephone and determined to progress quickly by demonstrating high levels of performance. The job will involve working in a team of highly motivated, like-minded individuals in a fast-paced environment and you should have a proactive and competitive outlook as well as an enthusiastic personality.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission that promotes excellent performance.
- A first year total package of £28k to £40K OTE
- A clearly defined career path with clear milestones to achieve
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- A team based working environment
- A culture that provides financial reward for individual achievements
- Incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme and team nights out
To apply for this job, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis