Ruby / Ruby on Rails Developer
upto £50000| Nottingham, Sheffield, Mansfield, Derby, Leicester, Newark, Loughborough| Permanent
Ruby / Ruby on Rails Developer – Nottingham up to £50k basic Dep on exp
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm.
My client is seeking talented Ruby / Ruby on Rails developers to join their team - successful candidates will be trained in the cloud technology they use to produce their cloud-based product. As a new, fast growing cloud system, this a fantastic opportunity for a Ruby / Ruby on Rails Developer keen to step up and take on a demanding and highly rewarding role in a product focused team. As a group, they like to explore the latest technologies and techniques to ensure their cloud-based system delivers the smoothest, most enjoyable experience for their end users - making sure their code is neat, tidy and optimal in its execution - and unit tested!
The Successful Ruby / Ruby on Rails Developer essential;-
- Be passionate about software and cutting edge technology.
- 3 years + commercial development experience
- Degree qualified in a computer science related degree
- Strong understanding of OO methodology and application architecture
- Ideally Ruby / Ruby on Rails programming or will cross train from C# / Java
Ruby / Ruby on Rails Developer beneficial experience;-
- Cloud infrastructure experience (Azure, AWS or others)
- Linux / OS-X command line