Technical Sales Engineer - Industrial Thermal Process Equipment - Southern UK territory. Our client is seeking a proactive technical sales engineer with solid knowledge and contacts of selling thermal and heat transfer capital process equipment into the Industrial and Manufacturing Sector so that you can make an immediate impact on the business.The company sell technical capital solutions for heat transfer and now need a business developer and natural ‘closer’ to spearhead their drive into the following sectors - Industrial, Process, Chemical, Pharmaceutical Food, Beverage, Power Generation and Energy. The role will be home based with extensive travel as required around the Southern UK territory from the Midlands down to the South Coast. This is an exciting role with the chance to shape your own career path within a well established and financially sound company. Could this be the natural next phase of your career development?
- MUST have experience selling thermal / heat transfer technology such as heat exchangers.
- Background and contacts in the following sectors - Industrial, Process, Chemical, Food, Beverage, Power Generation and Energy.
- Ideally a qualified engineer or have an engineering qualification.
- Solid new business development skills
- Comfortable with extensive travel around the South of UK (Midlands to South Coast)
- Able to demonstrate a successful AND stable technical sales background.
- A real sales professional, not afraid to go the extra mile.
Package offered includes a basic of approximately £55k (neg) + OTE + Car + full executive benefits.
Whilst we thank all sales engineers and mechanical sales engineers who respond, please be advised that only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Aarca is one of the UK’s most prestigious sales engineering recruitment agencies and specialises in process sales engineering recruitment and placement of technical sales talent. At Aarca we offer a service that is second to none, for people seeking specialist process sales engineering positions.