We are the world's leading web analytics business, providing our clients with accurate, real time information about the businesses visiting their websites. Whether the prospect has enquired or not, we can tell our clients the exact business that has visited their website. Our clients collectively generate over £1bn in additional revenue annually from using our software. With 4 worldwide offices and more opening very soon, the company is expanding exponentially on a global basis. Are you Ready to a join fast-growing, Sunday Times Best Place to Work business that is global and provides the opportunity for fast track progression?
Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a fantastic opportunity available for a Sales Manager to join our team at our Bournemouth office.
Sales Manager Responsibilities:
As a Sales Manager, you will build, maintain and manage a team of inside sales executives. The sales executive's job is to carry out outbound telephone calls to prospective customers in order to organise demonstrations of the product online. Prospects are then moved through to a trial which ultimately results in a sale. You will also be responsible for:
- Accomplishing sales objectives by training, coaching, motivating the team and managing the team to key sales metrics.
- Monitoring each salesperson's daily performance
- Preparing and conducting regular 121's and sales meetings with the team.
- Assisting team members in the sales process when necessary
- Leading by example - you will carry your own personal sales target as well as a team target to achieve each month.
The idealSales Manager:
- Proven track record in managing a highly skilled, motivated, successful and results-orientated outbound telesales team.
- Excellent questioning, qualification and closing skills
- The individual will have the ability to coach and train their sales team in line with Best Practise
- Skilful objection handling techniques and ability to operate at all levels in an organisation
- Strong communication skills, notably being able to explain value propositions to identified key decision-makers.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of MS-Office tools, principally Outlook, PPT, Word and Excel.
- Results-driven and competitive in a team-working environment
- A self-starter, who thrives under pressure to achieve challenging goals
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- Proven track record of success
- A competitive salary of up to £35,000 per annum with an OTE of (£65,000 - £100,000) + Incentives + Social + Parking + Excellent onsite facilities
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Sales Manager, then we want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.