My client is a Globally established Design and Implementation agency, built up of multi-disciplinary teams, servicing a variety of global blue chip clients.
They are currently looking for a hands-on Senior Account Manager to join their Leeds based team and drive excellence when delivering Packaging, POS, Retail communications and Branding projects.
- Is predominantly hands-on Senior Design Management as oppose to a strategically led role
- You’ll be very client facing, building strong relationships with stakeholders
- Occasional travel will be involved
- Hands on project management
- You will be responsible for driving excellence within your team, on behalf of your clients
- An Account Manager will be reporting directly to you
- You will be expected to work closely with stakeholders, ensuring the accuracy of input, schedules, reviews and client presentations; also, providing effective communications so everyone is fully in the loop!
Have abundant experience in hands-on design management in: Packaging / POS / Sales Activation / Retail Communications / Branding
- Be experienced in delivering high calibre Packaging and POS projects
- Be an established Senior Account Manager already
- Have great people management skills – and have a proven track record of line-management
- Have experience in a Creative agency, ideally with a focus on upstream strategic work in the field of packaging design
- Have an awareness of the downstream production process (Artwork and Repro) – desirable, but not essential
- Experience in managing photography shoots – the agency does a lot of food shoots!
- Possess the ability to engage with clients to drive business retention
This is a position which poses the opportunity to grow and evolve with an exciting and rapidly expanding agency.
The agency are looking for someone passionate and hungry, who they may promote to the position of Account Director in the very near future.