Senior Architectual Technician- D& B Stage
£31k - £40k pa + company benefits| Southampton, Portsmouth, Eastleigh, Romsey, Fareham| Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Architectural Technician to join an award winning Architectural Practice based in Southampton. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Architectural Technician to work for a market leader, the candidate must hold previous work experience of working for a national house builder/developer. The company already has over 65 employees working for them and due to success in winning new work they are looking to expand that existing workforce and recruit a Senior Architectural Technician.
This opportunity would suit a Senior Architectural Technician with excellent knowledge of building regulations, the succesful individual will be involved in completing a number of duties including preparing masterplans and producing plannings drawings for submission within the residential and mixed use areas. It would be highly desireable if the individual had urban design and masterplanning experience however this currently is not essential for the role the technician must have AutoCAD experience the ability/confidence to hold presentations. The succesful applicant will posses at least 3 years work experience in the UK of working on residential/mixed use projects, it is required that you hold a full UK driving license to be succesful for this opportunity.
Senior Architectual Technician- D&B Stage Position Overview
- Holding presentations
- Working on a mixture of residential and mixed use projects
- Preparing masterplans and producing drawings for submission
- Abiding by the building regulations at all times
- Take ownership of projects post planning stage through to completion.
- Prepare and produce technical bid and tender documents
- Create engaging designs that exceed the project brief
- Manage the team to ensure the project is delivered on time and on budget.
Senior Architectual Technician- D&B Stage Position Requirements
- Degree qualified or similar within a related discipline
- Excellent knowledge of AutoCAD
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient communicator
- Full UK driving license
- Lifetime Homes experience
- Previous experience in the Residential sector or Mixed Use Development
- Sketch Up, Photoshop and Illustrator knowledge would be highly advantageous
Senior Architectual Technician- D&B Stage Position Remuneration
- £31k - £40k
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy