Senior Digital Designer
£Competitive Plus Performance Related Bonus, Great Pension Scheme, Flexible Working, Staff Discounts, Paid Volunteer Day, Training & Development, Social Clubs, Health & Wellbeing Support, 25 Days’ Holiday (rising to 30 with service) + Bank Holidays & 3 Days’ Over Christmas
Ordnance Survey produces digital map data, online route planning and sharing services and mobile apps, plus many other location-based products so you know exactly where you are.
Through the success of our mapping data, we’ve attracted the attention of governments across the world who want what we have in Great Britain; so we help other countries to build the same capabilities in quality data accumulation and management. Now, we’re looking for a Senior Digital Designer to join our team.
We're passionate about the four core values that make up our organisation: we're adventurous, incisive, restless and true. We’ve got a great culture that you can make the most of and provide the ideal environment in which to realise your potential.
As the Senior Digital Designer, you will create and deliver a wide array of cross-platform digital work, from responsive sites and emails to banners, mobile/tablet apps and microsites.
You will work alongside some of the best Creatives, UX and Developers around, dealing with anything from taking hand-drawn scamps and interactive wireframes and turning them into full digital campaigns through to creating website layouts using Photoshop and other Adobe CS software.
To be considered, you will need:
- Design experience across a range of digital platforms
- Previous experience of mobile design, responsive web design and mobile apps
- Experience of graphics software applications, techniques, tools and related multimedia technologies, particularly Sketch and Adobe CS
- Strong knowledge and experience of optimising customer journeys
- A deep understanding of design principles, including UX, UI and Responsive Design trends
- Proficiency in design and prototyping tools, as well as knowledge of HTML and CSS
- A design qualification in design, interactive design or another design-related field
As the Senior Digital Designer, you will be creative to your core and you will couple this with a level of professionalism that is second-to-none. You will also have a team-focused mentality that will put you in good stead in any project environment.
Please note, the closing date for applications is 28th March 2017.
To apply for the role of Senior Digital Designer, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Senior Digital Designer, Senior Designer, Senior Graphic Designer, Lead Digital Designer, Lead Creative Designer, Digital Design Manager, Senior Artworker, Graphic Design.