Senior Digital Project Manager – London
Paying up to £55,000 per annum + benefits
My client are a growing digital agency who thrive on building digital experiences through creativity and technology that help their clients succeed.
They are looking for a positive, enthusiastic and motivated Senior Digital Project Manager with 4+ years experience who is looking to work in a fast-paced digital agency environment.
You will be managing web and software projects, liaising with clients and their design and technical teams. You will also be mentoring junior project managers, who will report into you and support you on various projects.
- Lead, engage and motivate a cross-discipline team to success
- Manage the full project life cycle, including project planning, estimating and cost management, reporting and risk and quality management
- Demonstrate strong client facing stakeholder management, working with clients and internal teams
- Help to develop processes and techniques that improve efficiencies in project delivery
- Be accountable and responsible for the end-to-end process for your project deliverables
- Realistic goal setting and developing appropriate strategies for achieving those goals
- Keep an eye on emerging trends
- Provide coaching and guidance to team members (to ensure they understand their tasks fully and can act on them efficiently)
- Support the business development activities of the agency.
- Manage the development of one or more SAAS products.
Knowledge & Experience
- 4+ years of experience in digital agency project management or similar skills
- Demonstrable experience managing large and complex projects with a large project team
- Experience managing Agile projects (preferable)
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude (essential)
- Experience working with remote teams and clients (desirable).