Senior Graphic Designer
£23k - £33k pa + company benefits| Southampton, Fareham, Portsmouth, Romsey, Eastleigh| Permanent
I am currently recruiting for a Senior Graphic Designer to join an award winning Architectural Practice based in Southampton. This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Graphic Designer to work for a market leader, the candidate must hold previous work experience of working for a national house builder/developer. The company already has over 65 employees working for them and due to success in winning new work they are looking to expand that existing workforce and recruit a Senior Graphic Designer.
The Senior Graphic Designer will be working alongside the architectural team taking ownership of the design stage converting concepts into visuals including appropriate imagery for the concept, creating layouts and organising final designs for printing. Our client expects the Senior Graphic Designer to be able to understand and interpret clients brief to conceptualise and create designs accordingly, producing accurate and high quality work.
It is expected that the Senior Graphic Designer with have proven and demonstrable experience with either 3D Max as well as experience in illustrator, SketchUp, AutoCAD and good hand sketching skills.
Senior Graphic Designer Position Overview
- estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients;
- developing design briefs that suit the client's purpose;
- thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
- using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- presenting finalised ideas and concepts to clients or account managers;
- Interpreting design and project briefs
- Converting concepts into visuals
- Assist with the design preparation for bid or tenders
Senior Graphic Designer Position Requirements
- Experienced with 3Ds Max
- Experienced with Illustrator
- Knowledge or understanding of Sketch Up, Auto CAD
- Good Hand Sketching Skills
Senior Graphic Designer Position Remuneration
- Salary of £23,000 - £33,000 DOE
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy