Senior QA Test Engineer - Automation
£40,000 - £65,000 + bonus package| West London| Permanent
Senior QA Test Engineer – Automation
Senior QA Test Engineer is sought by a leading global technology company based in West London as they undergo an exciting phase of expansion. As a consequence they are keen to extend their highly skilled Test Team further by on boarding a Senior QA Test Engineer and a mid-level QA Test Engineer accomplished in utilising Automation Tools and Test Frameworks.
Essentially they are seeking a Senior QA Test Engineer who is self-starter with a willingness to take ownership whilst working in a global team to challenge and enforce best practice in Automation Testing. As Senior QA Test Engineer you will chiefly be accountable for collaboration with the Product Owner/BA to identify and write testable acceptance criteria as well as ensure that coded features satisfy the agreed acceptance criteria. As Senior QA Test Engineer you will work with the development team to define and implement the testing approach for user stories at all levels (ie. unit, integration, e2e, functional). Test the E2E functionality of user stories specific to any part of our product. Write test plans and develop associated test cases.
The ideal Senior QA Test Engineer is passionate about technology and have a desire to take my client’s Automation Testing to the next level who additionally enjoys solving complex puzzles and can deliver value to solutions. As a virtue they seek Senior QA Test Engineer who are knowledgeable highly motivated and open to working to tight deadlines with an open attitude to learning who seek a challenge akin to that of working in a start-up.
Senior QA Test Engineer permanent profile required
- Must have at least six years' experience in Automation Testing,
- Designing, developing and implementing test automation frameworks,
- Automation testing of complex systems,
- Robust knowledge of Java with strong database (SQL) knowledge,
- Configuration management (Git) and Continuous integration (Jenkins),
- Implementing functional test solutions using Cucumber/Selenium,
- Must have exposure to working in Agile TDD/BDD environments,
- Ideally certified to ISEB/ISTQB level.
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
- Ideally from a Financial Services/Telecoms environment although this is by no means a pre-requisite.
- Excellent skills in English both written and spoken.
Senior QA Test Engineer permanent contract details include.
Start date: ASAP
Salary: £40,000-£65,000 PA plus bonus package:
Location: West London
Interview times: ASAP
To find out more about this Senior QA Test Engineer permanent opportunity, please apply via the link.