About the company
CAE is a leading technology service company. By working closely together with our partners and with our clients we deliver trusted solutions.
The role of the Senior Service Desk Analyst is to support CAE customers with Incident, change and fault management as a 2nd/3rd line resource.
This role requires strong skills across routing and switching, ideally with service provider technology experience.
Duties of the Senior Service Desk Analyst
- Responding to support incidents raised via web portal, email or the phone.
- Updating tickets in an organised and efficient manner
- Working within defined service level agreements (SLA) for different customers to ensure SLAs are met within thresholds.
- Escalating tickets to the appropriate following a defined escalation process
- Documentation of customer systems where required.
Participation in Professional Services and Projects.
- Participation in client work with the professional services team to gain experience or as an additional resource.
- Undertake projects to enhance internal applications, support tools or services as required.
- Commitment to improve professional and technical knowledge
- Development of Internal systems and process to improve the support operations.
- Undertake personal accreditations as required by the company as part of an agreed training plan.
- Participation in an on call rota for escalation from level1/2 service desk
Requirements of the Senior Service Desk Analyst
- Technical knowledge and skills to include:
- Cisco Routers and Switching configuration and troubleshooting - Desired minimum CCNP Certification or suitable industry experience
- Cisco Security configuration and troubleshooting - Desired minimum CCNA Security or suitable industry experience
- Service provider technology experience including BGP, VRF and MPLS
- Cisco Wireless configuration and troubleshooting - Desired minimum CCNA Wireless or suitable industry experience
- Huawei routing, switching, security and wireless exposure
- Basic Linux experience
- ITIL/Change management or similar process experience
This role would suit a person with experience of working within a network operations centre or someone who would like to challenge themselves within a fast paced and dynamic environment.
You will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Experience of working within an MSP or reseller will be valuable, but not essential if you are looking for a challenge.
Our client is looking to interview ASAP. If you meet the requirements above and feel this role is right for you, apply today!