FPSG's client is a boutique Digital Agency who, due to continuing success, are growing in their SEO team.
They build their open, supportive culture around work life balance, training and development.
SEO / Organic Search Consultant
The role as SEO Consultant will see the right person be responsible for:
- SEO / Organic search tactics
- Content writing
- SEO Campaign Reporting & Presentations
- Client Account Management
- Keeping abreast of the latest SEO Techniques & Developments
- Getting hands on with SEO Campaigns
To be considered
To be considered for the SEO Manager position you must have the following experience;
- Minimum 6 months experience in a hands on digital marketing role
- Track record of superb content writing
- Experience reporting on SEO campaigns
- Client Facing & Account Management experience is a plus
- Experience within a Digital Agency or brand within a competitive industry
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Use of Digital/SEO tools including Analytics tools
You will receive
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to work with a stable, growing business
- The opportunity to progress
- Autonomy over your role and team
- A great mix of hands on, strategy and client facing within your role
- Working within a friendly, creative environment
FPSG Connect has an unrivalled reputation for successfully delivering specialist recruitment, career development and leadership solutions to candidates and organisations across our core Banking, Professional and Technology markets, internationally, since 1999.
Our consultants are some of the most experienced and respected in their field, each bringing a wealth of diversity, knowledge and understanding of the objectives and strategic needs of candidates and clients. We take a long-term view of your career, ability and aspirations and will best advise you on your current position and the best move for you to help you achieve your career goals. We carry out an in depth interview with you to find out your key drivers and motivations, keeping you fully informed throughout the process. We will provide you with a comprehensive profile of the company and the role, matching your skills and ambitions to the right opportunity.
Apply online today and embark on the career you've always wanted. Or if you would like to speak to us directly, call us on ************* to be connected to a specialist consultant for your discipline and in your location.
FPSG Connect operates as a recruitment agency in providing permanent job-seeking services and as a recruitment business in providing temporary and contract job-seeking services.
FPSG CONNECT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER