†£28000 Basic salary + Bonus + 5th Year Anniversary cash reward of £25000 subject to T&Cís
SMS Plc provide a completely integrated service from beginning to end, from project managing the installation of the gas and/or electricity supply and connection through to the procurement, installation and management of the meter asset, data collection and on-going energy management solutions.
As the business continues to expand, we are looking to recruit Smart Meter Engineers for the installation of dual fuel smart meters. The main focus of the job will be installing and exchanging smart meters in domestic properties.
- Installing smart gas & electric meters in line with company and industry standards.
- Completing testing in line with industry standards and codes of practice, fully reinstating appliances after job completion.
- Achieving and exceeding work performance targets and adhering to health and safety procedures.
- The work is domestic and appointments will be pre-booked Mon-Fri. On call & out of hour work is required according to a rota and at a higher rate of pay.
- EUSR card holder
- CCN1 or CMA1 and MET1 or Level 2 Diploma in Smart Metering
- A full UK driving licence is essential
We offer successful applicants a van for business use, company mobile phone/pda, uniform & PPE, all other necessary tools and equipment will also be provided.