SQL DBA: £40,000 - £45, 000 - Leeds
We are seeking an experienced SQL DBA to join our offices in Leeds. You will be involved in the implementation, configuration, maintenance, and performance of our SQL Server RDBMS systems, to allow the availability and consistent performance of our applications.
You will have previous SQL DBA experience, with excellent communication skills as the successful candidate will be working in a fast paced and rapidly changing multi region environment.
Salary: £40,000 - £45, 000
Start Date: Immediate
- Manage SQL Server databases
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes,
- Monitoring of system health and performance
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes.
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities.
- Significant MS SQL Server Administration experience ( versions 2008 R2 through 2014)
- Performance tuning and optimization using native monitoring and troubleshooting
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- Implementation and management of SQL Server Database
- Previous experience of using SQL Server on VMWare
- Working with Vendor supplied databases
- Windows Server, including Active Directory and Failover Clustering
- SQL Sentry Performance Advisor
- Domain migrations of SQL server instances
- UNIT4 Agresso ERP System
- TFS, SQL Server Data Tools
- Ideally one of MCITP, MCSA, MCSE in SQL Server 2008 upwards
Please Apply now or call ************* for more details.