As the Stores Administrator your duties will include:
- Issuing all accessories for wrapping and updating the delivery schedules with number of packages.
- Requesting items from production to complete orders.
- Goods in inspection.
- Processing order confirmations.
- Arranging collections of goods from suppliers.
- Ensuring all accessories for dispatch via van or carrier for following day are ready.
In return the Stores Administrator will receive a pay rate of £8.00 to £8.50 per hour dependent on experience.
- Previous experience in a stores environment.
- Counterbalance forklift truck license would be advantageous but not essential.
- Computer literacy with Microsoft Office.
Full training will be given.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.