1 x Full-Time (including weekends) contract
1 x Part-Time (weekends only) contract
Full-Time Position: £23,564 p.a. inclusive of all allowances
Part-Time Position: £9,425 p.a. inclusive of all allowances
The Zoological Society of London (ZSL) is a charity dedicated to the worldwide conservation of animals and their habitats. Through our captive breeding programmes and our scientific research and conservation work in the field, we are making a vital difference in the fight to save species from extinction.
ZSL has two vacancies for Supporter Services Coordinators to join the Supporter Services and Membership Team based at ZSL London Zoo. We have a full-time contract (which involves regular weekend working), and a part-time contract (weekend only) available. The Supporter Services team is a single point of contact for general enquiries, members and donors, as well as being the portal through which other ZSL products and experiences can be sold and booked. Contact with supporters will be made via inbound and outbound phone calls, as well as face-to-face in order to maximize revenue for ZSL.
The ideal candidate will:
* be educated to 'A' level standard or equivalent and a qualification in customer service would be desirable
* have a good working knowledge of a customer relationship management system within a charity or commercial environment; a good working knowledge of Raisers Edge would be advantageous
* have excellent numerical, written and oral skills, as well as excellent interpersonal and customer care skills too; experience working in a customer service department within a charity would be an advantage
* be objective and target driven; highly organized and able to work well under pressure
* have an understanding of Bankers Automated Clearing Systems (BACS) and HM Revenue & Customers (HMRC) in regard to Gift Aid
* have a good understanding of the need for confidentiality
* be able to work additional hours during the week as and when required
If you have the imagination to not only problem solve but to create new opportunities to support the key departments within ZSL, then we would love to hear from you.
Interviews will take place on Tuesday 21 May 2013.
Closing date for applications: 13 May 2013
Registered Charity in England and Wales Number: 208728
This vacancy was placed on
11 May 2013 by
Accord Group Ltd. (ZSL)