Employing over 3500 staff globally this is a great opportunity to join a leading organisation that creates highly successful and engaging marketing programmes delivered through subscription based products and services within the travel, leisure and insurance industries.
Who are we looking for?
When recruiting for the role of Treasury Assistant, we look for individuals who are currently studying either an accounting or treasury qualification. Proven experience working in an accounting function would also be beneficial. The successful candidate will also require:
- Strong MS Excel skills are a pre-requisite
- Knowledge of banking software and platforms is advantageous
- Basic understanding of accounting principles
- Flexible attitude and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Analysis and reporting accuracy
- Ideally be degree qualified
What will I be responsible for?
The successful Treasury Assistant will support the treasury team in the maintenance of bank account, system controls and documentation and assist in the transition to a TMS system.
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintenance of bank mandates, processing the changes to signatories
- Maintenance of banking system users and roles
- Ensuring that all bank data is up to date and reflected in the treasury management system
- Assisting with the weekly working capital cycle and treasury posting information for the Finance Shared Service Centre
- Support the team with the transition of cash reporting from purely excel basis to a Treasury Management System.
- Summarising international cash position
Rewards & Hours
In return for your hard work as an Treasury Assistant, you will be entitled to a highly competitive salary of £20,000 (pro-rata) per annum and a range of benefits including 25 days holiday (pro-rata) + bank holidays
This is a full time six month fixed term position working 37.5 hours a week, Monday to Friday.
If you are looking for the next steps in your accountancy career, look no further. Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Treasury Assistant.
No terminology in the advert you have seen is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we will gladly accept applications from all sections of the community.