Hemmersbach specialise in cross-border infrastructural services for the Information Technology (IT) Industry. With over 2,000 permanent employees in 30 subsidiaries we offer our services worldwide in more than 190 countries.
We are currently recruiting for Warehouse Operative to be based at UK warehouse in Basingstoke. The successful Junior Warehouse Operative will be experienced in the follow key activities coupled with the essential skills and knowledge required to support our client.
Key role responsibilities
- Receiving of goods
- Despatching of goods
- Working with delivery suppliers
- Goods/parts picking
- Processing of returned goods/parts
- General warehouse duties
Why would I be interested in this job?
- Opportunity to join a fast-growing international company
- Ongoing training and opportunities for career development
What do we need?
- IT literate (essential)
- Previous warehouse experience (essential)
- Forklift Licence (desirable)
- Able to work off own initiative
- A desire to deliver and exceed a high level service
- Motivated to learn new skills
This role is for immediate start and is shift based (8am-5pm, 9.30am-6.30pm) If you can show relevant current skills and experience in all the above activities, please forward your CV today stating your salary expectations and in exchange we offer a competitive salary and package, excellent working environment and development opportunities.