Workforce Planning Assistant
Location - Near Southampton
A leading consultancy who are engaged in high-level intelligence, defence and cyber projects are seeking a Workforce Planning Assistant to join their developing organisation and ensure that resource supply and demand are best optimised.
As a workforce planning assistant you will:
* Develop an operational understanding of the business, particularly the skills and abilities of the engineers
* Assist with implementation strategies for accommodating overload and underload of their engineers
* Identify business processes that are impacting resourcing and escalate accordingly
* Engaging with Area Leads and Key Managers to influence which opportunities they pursue and understand their priorities
You must possess:
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
*Previous experience working in an engineering environment
* Previous experience in working to tight deadlines
* Ability to liaise and influence challenges effectively and build relationships
*Must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
If this sounds like the position for you then apply now!!