Account

Sales Account Manager Jobs in Bristol

Get new jobs for this search by email
You can cancel email alerts at any time.
Showing jobs 1 - 3 of 3

Sort by

Sales Executive/ Account Manager - Software Sales

Are you an experienced sales person with first class communication skills, looking for a challenge? If so, this could be the role for you. Our client is a software development company based in Bristol. If you're looking to develop your sales experience in a rewarding role - this is a great opportunity to join a forward thinking IT company. As...

Date Posted:
27-Aug-2014
Job Type:
Permanent
Salary:
Neg + bonus
Location:
Bristol

Sales Account Manager

Creative and innovative business Superb brand equity Excellent training and development THE ROLE: This is a great opportunity for a high performing Account Manager to join this fun, innovative and progressive business. 70% of your time will be spent managing existing accounts, with the other 30% focused on identifying new business opportunities. THE COMPANY: This highly regarded...

Date Posted:
01-Sep-2014
Job Type:
Permanent
Salary:
29000.00 pa + Mobile, Laptop
Location:
Bristol, Bath, Swindon

Key Account Manager - Media Sales / Advertising

We are looking for an experienced Media Sales Candidate to build and upsell on existing relationships/accounts across a profitable local title with an immediate start date. YOUR TITLE: Account Manager Ideally coming from a key account/account management background the successful candidate will be based in the office 3-4 days a week with commute to clients when needed. The salary for...

Date Posted:
01-Sep-2014
Job Type:
Permanent
Salary:
20,000 - 25,000
Location:
Bristol, Bath, Gloucester, Keynsham, Weston-Super-Mare, Portishead, Chippenham, Warmley
Get new jobs for this search by email
You can cancel email alerts at any time.
Get new jobs for this search by email
You can cancel email alerts at any time.