Find a job via Twitter
Finding a job just got a little easier. Take the hassle out of job hunting by receiving your own personalised job tweets via Twitter.
- Our job tweets contain ONLY the jobs you want - no endless stream of irrelevant jobs like other Twitter job services
- Keep your job hunt private from your followers/colleagues/boss - we use Twitter's Direct Message service to send you your job tweets
- Receive useful advice tweets to help you with your job hunt
The Jobsite guide to Twitter and job hunting
Twitter's a social networking, real-time short messaging service that gives you 140 characters to tell the world (or just your friends) what you're up to or thinking about. It can also be a great way to find a new job.
How can I use Twitter to find a job?
There are several job hunting services on Twitter but Jobsite does it a little differently. Most will send you a stream of jobs, but offer little in the way of matching those jobs to your own requirements. It's a bit like searching for a needle in the proverbial haystack.
Jobsite, however, is all about making job hunting as easy as possible. That's why we'll only send you jobs that match your needs; the right kind of role, in the right location and for the right salary.
We'll send you your jobs via Direct Message on Twitter, which will keep your job hunt private. When you see a job you like, you can apply for it using your Jobsite account.
How does it work?
It's really simple.
To set up a Jobs tweet
- If you haven't already, set up an account on Twitter and click the 'follow' button on the Jobsitejobs page.
- Check your Twitter inbox for a Direct Message from Jobsite and click the link to set up your job tweets
- Check our jobs recommendations, amend your search information as necessary and confirm when you're happy with the type of jobs we're going to send you
- Sit back and wait for the tweets!
To change your search
If you want to search for different types of jobs you can easily change your job tweets:
- Login to your Twitter account and click the Messages link at the top of the page
- Create a new direct message and select 'Jobsitejobs' as the recipient
- Type 'Edit' in the text box and send
- We'll then send you a Direct Message back, with a new link to set up a new job search
To stop receiving jobs
- Login to your Twitter account
- Search for 'Jobsitejobs' and 'unfollow' us
Don't delay - set up your job tweets today at Twitter.com