Agile Business Analyst (SC Cleared)
£400.00 - £445.00 p day| Andover| Contract/Interim
Agile Business Analyst (SC Clearance), BA, Business Analysis, Agile, Scrum Master, Product Owner, Defence, Central Government, SC Clearance, SC Cleared, Stakeholder, Impact Maps, Training, MS Office,
Our Central Government client based in Andover in the Defence sector are currently recruiting for an Agile Business Analyst.
- Work closely with and provide assistance to the Product Owner to effectively communicate the project/product Vision and to manage the product backlog.
- Stakeholder management and engagement
- Act as a key contact between the Product Owner, third parties, stakeholders and the development team as required.
- Actively engage with internal and external customers to assess their needs and prioritise their requirements.
- Create stakeholder/impact maps, personae and user story maps as required by the project.
- Create user stories with clear acceptance criteria.
- Work with the product owner and development team to understand and clearly articulate detailed requirements and acceptance criteria with a focus on producing working software.
- Produce other documentation required by the project/product such as User Guides and Training Materials.
Key Skills / Experience
- It is essential the selected incumbent has the following skills:
- Experience working as a Business Analyst or Product Owner delivering complex projects/products in an Agile development team (preferably using Scrum)
- Ability to negotiate, persuade and communicate effectively
- Be a cross functional team player with a focus on working as a team to achieve goals
- Experience of writing User Stories
- Proficient with MS Office
- The following skills are desirable and are not pre-requisites:
- Certified Scrum Product Owner or evidence of other formal Agile Business Analysis/ Story Writing training