Customer Service Administrator
Are you passionate about providing a high level of quality customer service? Are you a stickler for making sure things are just so?! Then this could be the perfect role for you!
Working in a fast-growing and dynamic firm, the role of Customer Service Administrator will suit someone who loves talking to people and has a high level of attention to detail. The purpose of the role is to ensure that you deliver an amazing customer experience to the lovely clients. To do this, you’ll be helping out in a number of areas, including:
- Directing client calls - you will be the first point of contact for clients when they call in, answering their query when you can, or directing it to the appropriate person for someone else to help
- Welcoming clients into the office - you will be there to greet clients when they visit the offices, making them feel welcome from the minute they step through the door
- Working on strategic projects, to assist in the growth of the business
- Gathering information from clients, to help meet deadlines and deliver a great service
- Booking meetings for clients
- Answering non-technical queries that come in via email
- Booking appointments for incoming sales enquiries with the relevant member of the team
- Opening the post, scanning, forwarding information to the relevant people, plus other administrative tasks associated with ensuring clients receive a great service
About you; here’s what we’re looking for:
Very high level of attention to detail
Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise a changing workload
Strong IT skills - able to pick up new software packages with ease
Excellent written skills
Excellent customer service skills
A positive team player
Passion and desire to make a difference
Based at their offices in Andover, your working hours will be 38.5 hours per week, with flexible working.
The salary for the full time role is between £17-£18k
In return for your commitment and enthusiasm, you get to work at a company that’s fun and is really going places.