Field Service Engineer
£19200 OTE £28000 + Benefits| Salisbury, Romsey, Andover| Permanent
Our client is looking for an experienced Field Service Engineer with experience working with electro-mechanical or mechanical equipment to be based in the Salisbury region. This role will require U.K travel and occasionally staying nights away from home; you will be home based but will be required to travel to the depot to complete paperwork and stock up on parts.
This position is offering a base salary region of £19,200 OTE £28,000 with overtime. You will also be provided with a company van, mobile phone, 20 days + bank holidays, company pension and full training.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Installation, Service & repair of access platform lifts
- Assembling lifts in the factory when not required to be out in the field
- Fault finding on equipment
- Stocking up on parts & completing relevant paperwork
- Travel to customer sites
- Providing customer care
- Liaising with service coordinators
To be considered for this position you must contain the following skills:
- Previous experience of servicing, repair of electro-mechanical or mechanical equipment
- Be from the following industries – white or brown goods, arcades machines, photocopiers, gaming machines, industrial equipment, hydraulic equipment and others will be considered
- Good fault finding skills
- Able to use hand tools
- Full clean driving licence
- Be able to interact with customers
- Flexible approach to work & hours
- Apprenticeship or NVQ qualified within an Engineering discipline – Preferred
- Previous experience of installing, servicing & repair of lifts – Preferred
Our client is looking for well organised, self-motivated people who have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. To join a leading company within the industry. You can look forward to an interesting and varied workload providing customers with a professional service.