Management and Leadership Coach Level 5
£18000 - 24000 Per Annum| Winchester| Permanent
This is a superb FULL TIME opportunity, working 37 hours per week working for one of the UKs leading training providers: The Management Coach will deliver level 5 one to one and group training and development to groups of apprentices, support the application of their skills and knowledge as well as support their line managers to maximise these new skills in the workplace.
Delivering a professional, high quality service to enrolled learners is key and is underpinned by quality procedures and Awarding Body requirements.
Some of the main accountabilities will include:
- Build strong professional relationships with the client's business areas and the employers to support the effective delivery and ongoing development of the programme.
- To provide learners with impartial information, advice and guidance to help them make informed decision to help achieve their goals.
- Build strong professional relationships with the client's business areas and Emerging Talent Team to support the effective delivery and ongoing development of the programme.
- Support the design and lead the delivery of high quality webinars and workshops to apprentices
- Liaise with the Professional Bodies to ensure compliance and quality with all of their requirements
- Design and deliver plans to develop the community of line managers - enhancing their experience of the programme
- Provide coaching to line managers to improve their effectiveness as line mangers of apprentices and schedule learning and development activities
- Provide coaching to apprentices to help them translate their learning and development into workplace competence
- Deliver high quality, differentiated training which meets Ofsted and audit requirements.
- A full driving licence and access to your own transport
- Have a current DBS (Online Update Service checkable) or be willing to undertake one.
Your application should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience, coaching and mentoring young people - and their line managers up to level 5 - to achieve excellence
- Significant experience of delivering outstanding vocational teaching and learning to young professionals.
- Strong commercial awareness - understanding the strategic / operational business needs and the key commercial drivers
- Knowledge of apprenticeships and the professional qualifications relevant to this sector
- A recognised training qualification (PTTLS, DTTLS, CTTLS, FAETC- PGCE- CertED, etc.)
- An assessing qualification would be desirable (TAQA / A1 or equivalent)
- The ability to be vigilant, confident and competent in order to challenge learner views and extremist ideas.
Our client prides themselves in providing a high degree of quality career training and development to their staff, and they continuously strive to improve their ways of working.
Everyone plays a genuinely important part in achieving their company goals, and they believe that they can offer truly unique opportunities to the right candidates.
All staff enjoy a flexible benefits package that can be shaped according to individual needs. This includes holiday entitlement that starts at 25 days per year plus bank holidays (with the option of buying additional leave), pension and health care plans, childcare voucher and season ticket loan schemes; and a variety of other lifestyle discounts.