New Business Development Manager - Southampton
£28k - 35k per year + £45-60K OTE, Car & Benefits| Netley, Totton, Eastleigh, Fareham, Romsey| Permanent
New Business Development Manager
Seeking a new Sales career? Where your employer will have a genuine focus on your personal development as well? How does working for the market leader in commercial vehicle fleet solutions sound to you?
Northgate Vehicle Hire - Listed on the London stock Exchange is a business growing in both profit and headcount with a massive focus on personal development - is looking for an individual from a B2B industry background for a highly visible, field based New Business Development Manager role in Southampton and the surrounding area.
About the Role:
- £28,000 - £35,000 Basic Salary (depending on experience)
- £45,000 - £60,000 OTE
- Guaranteed new starter bonus for the first 6 months (based on objectives)
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- 23 Days Holiday
- Share Save Scheme & Free Shares
- Pension & Benefits Scheme
It's a brilliant opportunity to join a business where they are committed to developing and progressing genuine talent. You will be introduced onto the Northgate Sales Academy where you will be offered the opportunity to walk away with a recognised City & Guilds award. Your flair for business development and the building and fostering of relationships (both internal and external) will see you looking after the following areas:
- Managing new business generation within your area and using the operational team to support you via effective territory mapping.
- Building effective and strategic relationships within your operational team.
- Creating and maintaining a new business development plan that clearly articulates and demonstrates your methodology within the right clientele.
- Delivery of a 'One Northgate' fully comprehensive proposition via a solution based sales process.
- Developing relationships with key stakeholders within your prospects - your chameleon nature will enable you to engage with all levels of decision makers.
- Negotiating contracts and service level agreements for new customers within agreed guidelines.
- Initially taking ownership for all relationship management and account growth.
Northgate is looking for true sales talent, for those with 'fire in their eyes'. This passion and focus to get the job done will set you apart from your peers. Coupled with this will be your experience in these areas:
- Proven & demonstrable experience of achieving targets via a 'solution based' consultative sales process.
- Excellent communication - ability to engage with all levels, internally and externally with diverse array of clients.
- Tenacious, resilient, passionate & ambitious both for yourself and the Company.
- Previous B2B sales experience with SME, Corporate or public sector.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic landscape; used to working to deadlines and under pressure with multiple requirements at any one time.
- You will strive to work to our core company values- Customer First, Embrace Change, Teamwork and Keep it Simple.
Operating over 70 locations across the UK & Ireland, Northgate are the leading provider of light commercial vehicle solutions, delivering superior value for their customers, people and shareholders. Focusing on their competitive edge they have an operational delivery that cannot be matched ensuring they are first choice for their customers.
Fiercely committed to their people, they have the passion to be the best they can be and offer structured career paths for all staff. Underpinning the personal development plan is ongoing training and development delivered by the Northgate Sales Academy.
Following the appointment of a new Managing Director and Sales Director to the UK board, they are committed to hiring the very best talent in to the business.
If you feel you have what it takes to make a name for yourself within the Northgate team or initially would like to find out more about the opportunity contact our recruitment team at PIE Recruitment today.