£20k - £30k pa + commission, benefits| Portsmouth, Chichester, Havant, Gosport, Alresford, Alton, Whiteley, Winchester, Southampton, Chandler's Ford, Romsey| Permanent
Recruitment Consultants !
We are looking for experienced or trainee Recruitment Consultants to work in recruitment sales roles in a dynamic and exciting office environment. Blueprint Recruitment is a highly successful Recruitment agency with new offices on the Cams Hall Estate in Fareham in Hampshire, with easy access from the M27 motorway, free parking and excellent on-site facilities.
Blueprint has expanded quickly to become one of the UK's top 250 recruitment agencies and a top performing company in the Solent region. We offer attractive and rewarding long-term career opportunities for ambitious client-facing Recruitment Consultants who are looking for a fast-tracked career path as well as the ability to achieve high earnings through a good basic salary and an uncapped commission scheme.
Ideally you will be a experienced Recruiter, a trainee Recruitment Consultant or a graduate looking to get into the recruitment industry. You will need to be confident in using the telephone and determined to progress quickly by demonstrating high levels of performance. The job will involve working in a team of highly motivated, like-minded individuals in a fast-paced environment and you should have a proactive and competitive outlook as well as an enthusiastic personality.
If you are interested in talking confidentially about coming to join us, please forward us your CV.
The benefits we offer are:
- A generous basic salary as well as bonus and commission that promotes excellent performance.
- A first year total package of £28k to £40K OTE
- A clearly defined career path with clear milestones to achieve
- Comprehensive one on one training with highly experienced trainers.
- A team based working environment
- A culture that provides financial reward for individual achievements
- Incentive schemes, golf club membership, a staff pension scheme and team nights out
To apply for this job, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis