£18,000 - £19,000 per year.
Monday - Friday, Shift based days and nights.
42 hours per week
Excellent benefits package
Working closely with Inbound, Outbound and other support teams to optimise availability and performance of the facility, and its MHE automation. Complete Technical Cleaning of the equipment whilst ensuring that it does not adversely affect its performance.
The role is shift based to support the 24/7 operation of the site and is designed to be a role that offers potential career development opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities
* Respond promptly to all faults within your designated areas and undertake preventative maintenance checks with the aim of reducing jams and faults.
* Use computerised systems to complete maintenance logs.
* Work safely at all times and highlight all H&S Issues to your Line Management.
* Deliver a high availability level within the operation to maximise our customer experience.
* Ensure an excellent approach to all activities and that site standards are maintained and driven by yourself.
* Clean as You Go in your areas of responsibility and highlight any issues on handover to Line Management.
* Support the Engineering Team on the technical cleaning of automated areas and to help maintain hygiene standards.
What do we need from you?
* Good working knowledge of automated warehouses and their technical components.
* Comprehensive understanding of production, picking and storage MHE systems, gained from experience in an automated environment.
* Have an eye for detail; good problem solving ability and a practical approach.
* Knowledge of Engineering and how the automated MHE works is desirable.
* Excellent communicator with the ability to analyse and impart knowledge.
* Experience of working with computerised maintenance management systems.
* Experience of working within an engineering environment would be desirable. Flexibility of working pattern as and when required by business needs
* PC Literate
* Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word
If you have the above skills and wish to be considered for this position or find out more details then please submit your CV
We will endeavour to contact all applicants however if you do not hear from me within two weeks then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.